Avarakai,pataani,Sweet corn and keerai curry.!
BROAD BEANS WITH PEAS,SPINACH &SWEET CORN CURRY.!
Straight to the recipe methodology.!
1. Boil avarakai (broad beans) adding salt for that alone and once done strain and keep aside.
2. Boil one cup of peas and corn together(measurement of both is a cup)
3. In a pan add 3 tsp of oil,1 tsp of mustard ,1tsp of urud dal,1 tsp of fennel seeds.
4. Add one chopped onion and then add 1/4 tsp of turmeric. To it add one cup of chopped spinach.
5. Then add the peas and corn and the boiled avarakai.
6. Add salt only to the onions,spinach peas and corn.
7. Now to it add 1 tbsp of curry powder (karamadhu podi) check recipe in my page.
8. Add 1 tbsp of grated coconut. Toss together and keep for 2 mins.
Serve hot with rice and enjoy the unique taste.
(Even green chilies can be added instead of curry powder.!)