BANANA & WHITE CHOCOLATE CHIP MUFFINS:
Recently I made this Banana and chocolate chip bread.. I loved loved the taste and got so obsessed with the taste..
And today when I shopped down the market isle I saw white chocolates and I was loving it when I was a kid.. I cannot stand chocolate or chocolate flavors (I know I was a weird kid 😬) so I also go for white flavored on pastries too. And still sometimes I do. So coming back to the topic I found this white chocolate and I already had chocolate chip so thought of combining and making muffins by adding some banana.
Every house is an expert in holding ripe bananas 😉 so here we go with the quick method of making it. 👇🏾
1. Preheat oven at 400f and arrange the muffin tray with liners.
2. In a bowl add 1 egg, 3tbsp melted butter, 1tbsp of coconut oil( can also use olive oil) beat well.
3. To it add 1 tsp of vanilla essence , 1 tsp of pink Himalayan salt (or kosher salt) ,1/4 cup of white sugar , 1/4 cup of brown sugar (can also use coconut sugar) whisk well. Then Mash one ripe banana to it.
4. Now add 1 tsp of baking soda, 1tsp of cinnamon powder, 1tbsp of maple syrup (can also use honey) , 1/4 cup of white chocolate chips, 1/4 cup of broken Lindt white chocolate. Then to it add 3tbsp of heavy cream ( can be substituted with Greek yoghurt)
5. Mix everything well and then add 2 cups of unbleached all purpose flour (can substitute with whole wheat flour, almond or coconut flour too) and blend the mixture well. All set done to line in the tray.
6. Scoop on to the muffin cups and bake for 15 mins or until the top is turned light brown or by inserting a toothpick or fork to check the texture.
7. I bet you would love this.. it came out so well, fluffy and absolute delicious. Banana always add an amazing taste and flavor.
8. You can also chop in some walnuts or pecans or cashews if you want.