Scrambled Indian cottage cheese
An exquisite and easy dish can be consumed as starter or as an accompaniment for roti, naan or rice
Paneer -1 cup (Scrambled )
Capsicum (green bell pepper) -1
Garlic minced-1 tbsp
Green pepper -1
Olive oil -2 tbsp
Coriander powder -1 tsp
Cumin powder -1 tsp
Kitchen king masala powder -1 tsp
Kasuri methi -2 tbsp
1. Add oil in a pan
2. Add cumin seeds
3. Add the green peppers
4. Add the minced garlic and sauté altogether
5. Now add onions and capsicum to it
6. Then add turmeric and salt as needed
7. Then to it add the masala items as mentioned and sauté well for 3 to 4 mins sprinkling some water and covering them with lid.
8. Now add the crumbled paneer. And mix them well.
9. Now squeeze in half lemon to it
10. Now toss in the kasuri methi and cook for another 2 mins.
So here we are done with the end result
Serve them hot as I said earlier..
Enjoy and have a great day all.!