Here is the next recipe
Potato , corn and veggie in a delighting cheesy creamy gravy
A rich gravy loaded with four cheese , heavy cream and veggies..
A wonderful accompaniment for roti, pulav and rice..
Step by step pics for easy method
Tomato purée -1 cup
Corn -1/4 cup
Carrot and peas-1/4 cup
Ginger garlic paste-1 tbsp
Green peppers (green chilies) -1 big
Olive oil-2 tbsp
Turmeric -1/4 tsp
Coriander powder -1 tsp
Cumin powder-1 tsp
Tandoori masala powder -1 tsp
Four cheese grated -1/4 cup
Heavy cream -2 tbsp
Dill leaves -1/4 cup
Kasuri methi -2 tbsp
Salt as needed
Cumin seeds-1 tsp
Carom seeds -1 tsp
White sesame seeds-1 tsp
Ghee (clarified butter ) -1 tbsp
1. In a pan add oil and to it add the peppers and onions.
Sauté for two mins and then
2. Add ginger garlic paste and sauté for a minute
3. Now to it add salt and turmeric.
4. Boil the potatoes, peel and dice them and keep aside.
5. Now add corn,carrot and peas and sauté them.
6. Add tomato purée and to it add the masala powder items
7. To it add half cup of water cover with lid and cook for 5 mins
8. Then add the boiled potatoes to it.
9. Toss in the potatoes and cook for two mins and then add the grated cheese and heavy cream.
10. Mix well and add the finely chopped dill leaves and kasuri methi
11. Mix well and temper with the items on the tempering column and drizzle with some cream
12. Serve hot with any main course.
Have a great day all.!