Hey.! Am just excited that I was able to make this one.
It’s ALMOND & COCONUT FLOUR PIZZA 🍕 (Desi /Indian style)
For pizza base: ⬇️
Almond flour-2 cups
Dedicated coconut – 1 & 1/2 tbsp
Salt as needed
Heavy cream-1/2 cup
Olive oil -1 & 1/2 tbsp
Grated four cheese -1 cup
Baking soda -1 tsp
Yeast -1 full packet
For topping :
Tomato purée -1 cup
Garlic powder -2 tsp
Onion powder-1 tsp
Dried basil-1/2 tsp
Egg plant -1 cup (sliced)
Paneer -1 cup
Kasuri methi -1 tsp
Salt as needed
Paprika powder -2 tsp
Garam masala powder -1 tsp
Italian seasoning herbs -2 tsp
Oregano -1 tsp
Grated four cheese -1 & 1/2 cup
Pitted green olives- 1/2 cup
Olive oil- 2 tsp
•For sauce: ⬇️
Honestly I did not heat or do stove work .
All I did was took the puréed tomato, mixed basil, onion powder and garlic powder and salt to it . And mixed well and kept aside .
•For the flour & veggie topping procedure:⬇️
1. In a bowl add the dried yeast and to it add luke warm water and mix it .
2. Then preheat the oven at 375f meanwhile.
3. In a bowl add the eggs,salt and olive oil and beat well till frothy. To it add heavy cream and grated coconut.
4. Now add yeast mixture and almond flour to it and mix well.
5. Now add this batter to the pizza pan..
6. And top it with grated cheese and cook for 7 mins. Once you see little flufiness bring them out of the oven. Meanwhile on the stove heat a pan and add onions,garlic powder , sliced mushrooms and paneer to it..
7. Then add salt ,paprika powder and garam masala powder along with kasuri methi and give a toss. On the other hand drizzle little salt on to the sliced eggplants and let them stay.
8. Now spread the tomato purée base to the pizza and then arrange eggplants on top of it.
9. Then add the vegies and olives and grated cheese and drizzle on top with Italian seasoning & oregano and bake for 35 mins.
10. Hot and yummy and very healthy pizza is ready to grab. Trust me the taste of coconut is amazing in this.. 💯