One part of Dinner tonight.!
1.CABBAGE & PANEER COCONUT MILK CURRY
2.CILANTRO, LEMON CAULIFLOWER RICE
Yes ,I mean this is a Low carb , Gluten free, Guilt free 😁, Keto Diet Recipe.!
Moonji apadi poga vendam. (Plisss smile 😋)
I explored and tried these recipe and it’s not only for people in these diet or prefer to have such food. It’s tasting great and also can vary with different combination of our taste and own.!
CABBAGE & PANEER COCONUT MILK CURRY:
1. Prepare thick coconut milk or use canned one.
2. Chop green bell pepper(capsicum) and zucchini.
3. In a pan boil 2 cups of cabbage and 2 onions for 7 mins. Allow it to cool and grind along with 1/2 tsp of turmeric ,1tbsp of paprika powder ,1tbsp cashews,1tbsp garlic paste or minced garlic.
4. Make the above into a purée and in a pan add 2 tbsp of olive oil/butter/ghee. Add chopped bell pepper and zucchini and sauté for 3 mins by adding salt,1/2tsp of pepper powder and a pinch of turmeric.
5. Then add the purée to it and then add paneer (cottage cheese)
6. Add 1tsp of kitchen king masala/garam masala or tandoori masala.
7. After a minute add coconut milk and let it cook for 5mins on slow flame.
8. Add finely chopped coriander leaves and drizzle with some ghee.
CILANTRO & LEMON CAULIFLOWER RICE:
1. Grate cauliflower and cook by sprinkling water in microwave for 5 mins. (Or use store bought)
2. In a pan add 1 tbsp olive oil, 2tbsp jalapeño,1 green chili.. sauté for 2 mins and then to it add 1 chopped onion and 2 to 3 mushrooms.
3. Add pepper (1tsp) and salt and mix well.
4. Now add the cooked cauliflower rice to it and toss well( probably smoky cooking )
5. Drizzle lemon juice and add finely chopped cilantro or coriander leaves.
Have a great day!.