CHOCOLATE CHIP & PECANS BANANA BREAD:
Long time craving for this one.. and the occasion and opportunity knocked my door today for baking so decided yes am going to do this today.!
Trust me this is the most yummylicious one I tasted.. it was soo chocolaty & bananish 🤤
All purpose flour-2 cups
Almond flour-1/2 cup
Brown sugar-2/3 cups
White sugar-1/4 cups
Baking soda-1 tsp
Baking powder -1 tsp
Vanilla essence 1 & 1/2 tsp
Bananas -2 nos
Chocolate chip -1/2 cup
Chocolate chunk – layering the top of the bread
1. Preheat oven at 375f
2. Beat the egg , butter, white sugar and brown sugar together..
3. Add salt, baking soda, baking powder and vanilla essence.. stir well.
4. Add the chocolate chip to it and mashed bananas
5. Add the flour one by one and blend well.
6. Then grease a bread pan with butter/ghee/or oil. (I dint use parchment sheet)
7. Fill in the pan with the mixture , top the chocolate chunk on top of them and bake them for 45 mins to an hour.
8. Work on baking more if it’s needed or find the bread to be still gooey.
Enjoy making this delicious bread. I am sure you will all love it.
Egg haters plz just skip the eggs alone and continue with rest of the ingredients as mentioned.