MUSHROOM & CHICKPEA CREAMY CHEESE GRAVY:
1. Boil chickpeas in pressure cooker / use canned chickpea.
2. In a pan add 2 tbsp of olive oil, add diced onions, 1tbsp minced garlic and 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder and salt and sauté for 3 mins..
3. Add 1 & 1/2 cup of baby spinach and 1 & 1/2 cup of sliced mushrooms.
4. Sauté it by adding 1tbsp of Kashmiri red chili powder, 1tsp of coriander powder, 1 & 1/2tsp of garam masala powder and cook for 5mins.
5. Add the boiled Chana with cooked water. Cover with lid and cook for 6 mins.
6. Then add 1/4 cup of heavy cream and 1/2 cup of grated mozzarella cheese. Cook for two more mins and then serve them hot with rice or roti.. or any bread.
Add lemon juice for a tangy taste or add chaat masala instead.
You can also add coconut milk instead of cream.