ALOO CHANNA CURRY :
(POTATO & GARBONZA CURRY)
1. Pressure cook the over night soaked chickpea adding 3/4th teaspoon of dry mango powder for one whistle.
2. Boil two diced potatoes by adding little turmeric to it for the color.
3. In a pan add 1tbspoil(I used blend of sunflower and olive oil mix) to it add 2 chopped onions, 1tbsp ginger garlic paste. Sauté for couple of minutes and then add 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder and salt.
4. Add 2 chopped tomatoes and then to it add 1 tbsp Kashmiri chili powder , 1& 1/2 tsp coriander powder, 1 tsp cumin powder. Mix and add 1 cup of water, cover with lid and cook for 4 mins.
5. Add the boiled potatoes and then to it add 1 & 1/2 tsp of channa masala powder.
6. Add the boiled chickpea along with water and to it add 1tsp crushed kasuri methi .
7. Cover with lid and keep cooking for 5 more mins. Add 1/2 cup of lemon juice /chaat masala power and garnish with coriander leaves and chopped onions.
Serve hot with roti/naan/poori/rice or pulav ..