Yes so am not this diet kind of person and when it comes to sweet.
I cannot Stand the bitterness from chocolate and so basically trying to say am a very Unhealthy person 😁😜
Alrighty now into the recipe (focus🙄)
All purpose flour- 2 cups
White sugar-3/4 cup
Eggs-2 (can use 1 too)
Baking powder-1 tsp
Vanilla essence -2 tsp
Chocolate chunks-1/4 cup
Chocolate chip and peanut
Butter chip- 2tbsp
1. Preheat oven at 375f
2. In a bowl add the melted butter and to it add the eggs and whisk.
3. Once whisked well add sugar and vanilla essence and blend well.
4. Add the chunk chocolate and the chips and mix well.
5.Now to it add the baking powder and all purpose flour(use strainer to sieve the flour while adding them)
6. Now once we get the dough consistency cover it with cling sheet and refrigerate for 15 mins. Until it’s chill.
7. Scoop the dough and place it on the cookie sheet spreaded with the butter sheet
8. Bake for 12 to 15 mins
Now the yummy and chewy cookies are ready to taste.
You can also add chocolate chip or white chocolate chip
You can use one egg alone
You can substitute brown sugar for even better chewiness than the white . I used white coz I ran out of brown sugar
You can also choose healthy variations or alternates with sugar by substituting agave,coconut sugar or palm sugar
Enjoy chewing.! 🍪