TAWA paneer tikka
As I said a different version .. I just did some healthy way.. usually we don’t fry paneer separately in paneer tikka . But I have done this method 👇🏾
1. Cube paneer and keep it. In a bowl add 2 tbsp of Almond flour , 1/4 tsp of red chili and little salt and mix. Add 1tbsp of heavy cream and make it as a paste and roll the paneer in it and marinate for 5 mins. Then roll them in bread crumbs. ( I used store bought Parmesan garlic bread crumbs) you can use any.
2. Then dice onions, tricolor bell peppers and tomato.
3. In a pan add 2 tbsp of ghee and fry the rolled paneer in bread crumbs and keep aside. In the same pan add 2 tbsp of olive oil and to it add the diced veggies and to it add 1 tbsp of garlic paste .
4. Toss them well for 5 mins covering with lid by adding 1/2 tsp of turmeric, salt to taste, 1 tbsp of Kashmiri red chili powder, 1/4 tsp of pepper powder, 1 tsp of coriander powder, 1 tsp of kitchen king masala powder (can use garam masala too)
5. Once it’s sautéed toss in the fried paneer and cook for 4 more mins.
6. In between add 1/4 tsp of chaat masala powder (you can add lemon juice too)
7. Drizzle with 1 tbsp of kasuri methi and finely chopped coriander leaves.
8. Serve them hot as starters or as main course with roti or rice/pulav.